How We Work Together
Schedule a consultation
- Book an appointment using the form on our contact page.
- During the consultation meeting we will ask questions to help us assess your tax needs.
- After the consultation an email will be sent to confirm the arrangement and pricing.
Preparing your Returns
Tax Preparation for 2022 Returns
- Gather all tax documents (eg. W2, 1099, K-1, brokerage statements). We can provide a checklist.
- Submit your documents using one of the methods below.
- We will send you a link to a secure site where you can easily upload your tax documents.
- Please do not email tax documents
- Schedule a closing appointment 3 weeks from the date we received your documents.
- Meet by phone, Skype or in person for 30 minutes to review the return.
- Sign your return via E-Signature – you will be provided with a link.
- E-file the return with the IRS after your signature and payment is received. The IRS typically acknowledges the filing within 24 hours.
- If you require an extension, please advise as early as possible.